Nature + Science – New Vegan-Friendly Hair Care At Cutting Club.
About Our New Products
At Cutting Club we are all a buzz with Redken’s latest product line, their new vegan haircare range “Science + Nature” is now gracing our salon shelves offering a patented natural formula that is both cruelty and animal-free without the price hike usually associated with Vegan and Organic products; something that is sure to keep our clients happy!
Redken has been producing quality hair care products since August of 1960 and although a lot has changed since then their brand remains one of the biggest names in the hair and salon industry, making it not only a brand you can trust but also one that has stood the test of time.
We have put together this blog to tell you a little more about this wonderful new product range and to give you 5 solid reasons why we think you should try vegan hair care, no matter your current dietary requirements and views. So without further ado let’s get started…..
As is usual with Redken, their Nature + Science range is available in different varieties depending on hair type, texture and condition, below you will find just some of the fantastic new products now available in-salon.
RedKen Nature + Science All Soft Shampoo
Redken’s hydrating All Soft Shampoo is designed for use on dry and brittle hair and has been specially formulated to replenish moisture, leaving your hair looking beautiful, clean and hydrated while providing a notably soft shine that will be envied by your friends.
The key ingredient in this luxury, natural shampoo is Birch sap which has moisture-enhancing properties that help to improve manageability and shine with long term use.
How To Use:
Our stylists recommend using All Soft shampoo as a complete system in conjunction with All Soft conditioner to provide the best results. Shake the bottle well and apply a pea-sized amount to wet hair, lather it up and rinse it’s as simple as that.
What Does It Contain
Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine Glycerin Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Cetyl Esters Tartaric Acid Parfum / Fragrance Caprylyl Glycol Salicylic Acid Glyceryl Stearate Sodium Chloride Betula Alba Juice Tocopherol Limonene Citral Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil Linalool Geraniol Citric Acid Sodium Benzoate Potassium Sorbate
Redken Nature + Science Color Extend Shampoo
The all-natural version of Redken’s most popular shampoo and conditioner range; colour extend aims to improve the longevity of coloured hair of all types, keeping it looking salon-fresh and radiant. Redken’s slogan “The power of nature, the performance of Redken” seems especially apt in this case, with the shampoo performing equally with its non-natural counterpart.
Redken’s Color Extend is silicone and sulphate free and boasts a gentle, non-stripping formula which makes it the perfect counterpart for salon coloured hair, the key ingredient in this shampoo is Ginseng which invigorates and refreshes tired-looking hair as an additional bonus.
How To Use:
Our stylists recommend using Color Extend shampoo as a complete system in conjunction with Color Extend conditioner to provide the best results. Shake the bottle well and apply a pea-sized amount to wet hair, lather it up and rinse. If Color Extend shampoo comes into contact with eyes be sure to rinse immediately with clean water to avoid irritation.
What Does It Contain
Aqua / Water / Eau Decyl Glucoside Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate Coco-betaine Glyceryl Oleate Citric Acid Sodium Chloride Sodium Benzoate Benzyl Alcohol Sodium Hydroxide Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Hydrogenated Coconut Acid Parfum / Fragrance Salicylic Acid Sodium Isethionate Propanediol Limonene Citral Linalool Geraniol Panax Ginseng Root Extract Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate Lecithin Tocopherol Ascorbyl Palmitate
And Last But Not Least…………..
Redken Nature + Science Extreme Shampoo
Redken’s Extreme Shampoo and conditioner range is formulated to take back control over damaged hair, fortifying it and helping to revive its natural shine while preventing breakage and split ends with long term use.
Perhaps one of the most practical vegan products listed in this post, Extreme shampoo offers a vast range of protective properties and has the added benefit of being suitable for most hair types.
How To Use:
Our stylists recommend using Extreme shampoo in conjunction with Extreme conditioner to provide the best results. Shake the bottle well and apply a pea-sized amount to wet hair, lather it up and rinse. If by chance Extreme shampoo comes into contact with eyes be sure to rinse immediately with clean water to avoid irritation.
What Does It Contain
Aqua / Water / Eau Decyl Glucoside Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate Coco-betaine Glyceryl Oleate Citric Acid Sodium Chloride Sodium Benzoate Benzyl Alcohol Sodium Hydroxide Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Hydrogenated Coconut Acid Parfum / Fragrance Salicylic Acid Sodium Isethionate Limonene Citral Linalool Geraniol Glycerin Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein Lecithin Tocopherol Ascorbyl Palmitate
Now You’ve Seen The Products It’s Time To Learn Why You Should Use Them In This Handy 5 Point List!
- Natural Vegan hair care products are free from harmful chemicals meaning they are not only safe for use on skin and hair but they also have the added benefit of reducing skin irritation, allergies and rashes for those of us cursed with sensitive skin. Skin problems such as eczemas, acne and accurate dermatitis can be greatly reduced by choosing to use all-natural products.
- The added protection is one of the main benefits of choosing to go “au naturel”. Traditional shampoos and conditioners contain chemicals which strip hair of their natural protection causing damage over time and increasing the risk of damage and split ends. Recent studies have shown that natural, sulphate free shampoos actually nourish your hair as opposed to stripping its natural oils and shine.
- Sustainability is another bonus of natural hair care ranges. In this modern world, we can afford to be a bit more picky about the products we buy, as such sustainability is important. Everything used in vegan hair care products is biodegradable, right down to the packaging meaning you can have great hair and still do right by the environment.
- Natural ingredients and scents; while this does not offer any environmental impact it does help your hair to not only look but also smell great with natural scents providing a much nicer alternative to strong chemical odours.
- Sulphate Free shampoos offer a gentle alternative to mainstream products, helping to encourage natural moisture retention and allowing you to wash your hair less often over time, meaning great looking hair can be achieved with less effort.
That’s All For This Week!
We really hope you have enjoyed this article and learnt a little more about the natural alternatives to hair care.
We are currently offering an in-salon promotion where clients receive a free Redken travel kit with every two Redken products purchased, meaning there is no better time to sample this fantastic new haircare range.
Looking to book a Cutting Club appointment? Remember to refer a friend and you will both benefit from a breathtaking 20% discount on your style and treatments. How’s that for quality of service!
If you enjoyed this article and would like to read more like it, be sure to bookmark our blog for fresh content each week!