We are reopening
We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well. We are pleased to let you know that we will be open for business again on currently Saturday 4th July by appointment only (unless the government advised differently leading to this date).
As you can imagine this is a new way for us and we are learning as we go. Some procedures might be changed, so hoping we can all be patient.
PLEASE READ HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES BELOW THEY ARE FOR BOTH YOUR AND OUR SAFETY.
Before your appointment
- If you are unwell we are trusting you to cancel your appointment and re-arrange as in these times we could refuse entry, our team and customers’ health is our priority.
- We are operating a waiting/cancellations list.
- If you have applied a home colour by yourselves, we will need to book a video call or consultation in the salon before we can make your appointment, as time needs to be allocated.
- If you are going to be late please call on 01472 694900 to let us as soon as possible.
- If we are running late, we will try and ring you or you will be told on arrival.
When you attend your appointment
- Please attend your appointment on your own as we have no waiting area for partners or family.
- Arrive five minutes before your appointment.
- Please wait at the door at the marked area, if there is more than one person at the door please respect social distancing and stay 2m apart.
- Please sanitise hands with the items provided. You will be escorted to a sanitised station allocated for your use.
- P.P.E is provided for you and your stylist.
- On arrival please remove own face covering (if wearing) and keep it safely stored away from others. We will provide you with a mask to wear throughout your service unless asked to remove it from your stylist and dispose of it on the way out.
- We sanitise every area and station before and after every client. Again, this takes a little longer on each appointment so please be patient.
- You may use the toilet, preferably only for an emergency, we ask that you clean and sanitise after yourself with the equipment provided.
- We are not offering a cloakroom service at the moment, so please bring as few personal belongings as possible.
- At this moment we cannot provide refreshments or magazines.
- Payments and future appointments will be made at the styling stations (We are currently accepting both card and cash payments).
- Please do not touch any retail products unless you are purchasing, but we will be happy to get them for you. If you have please advise us so we can clean them.
Thank you for supporting us in these uncertain times, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Help us to help you #staysafe
Mr G, Jane and Dawn