We Are Open
We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well. We are pleased to let you know that we are open for business.
PLEASE READ HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES BELOW THEY ARE FOR BOTH YOURS AND OUR SAFETY.
Before your appointment: –
- If you are unwell we are trusting you to cancel your appointment and rearrange as in these times we could refuse entry, our team and guests health is our priority.
- If you have applied a non-professional colour by yourselves, we will need to book a consultation in the salon before we can make your appointment as time needs to be allocated.
- If you are going to be late please call 01472 694900 to let us know as soon as possible.
- If we are running late, we will try and ring you or you will be told on arrival.
When you attend your appointment: –
- Please attend your appointment on your own as we have no waiting area for partners or family.
- Arrive five minutes before your appointment.
- Please wait at the door at the marked area, if there is more than one person at the door please respect social distancing guidelines.
- Please sanitise hands with the items provided. You will be escorted to a sanitised station allocated for your use.
- P.P.E is provided for you if needed. Your stylist will be wearing a face shield/mask at all times.
- Face masks to be worn at all times within the salon, unless exempt.
- We sanitise every area and station before and after every client. Please be patient.
- All gowns and towels are laundered after every client.
- You may use the toilet. We ask that you clean and sanitise after using, with the equipment provided.
- Please bring as few personal belongings as possible.
- At this moment we cannot provide refreshments or magazines, you are welcome to bring your own.
- We are currently accepting both cash and card payments.
- Please don’t touch any retail products unless you are purchasing, we will be happy to get them for you.
Thank you for supporting us in these uncertain times, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Help us to help you #staysafe
Mr G, Jane and Dawn
Updated 7th April 2021