Bridal / Wedding Hair
Big Hair for your Big Day!
For many brides-to-be, hair is just another item on the never-ending list of things to do before the wedding, but at Cutting Club, your hair is our passion. Our specialist wedding day hairdressers and stylists are here to help make you feel amazing on your big day; whether you are the bride, groom or even a member of the bridal party we can help you create a breathtaking look that will take centre stage amongst your wedding guests.
No matter the theme of your wedding our expert style team will help you create a matching look, from glamorous up-dos and traditional curls to loose flowing hairstyles that are sure to grab attention.
At Cutting Club, our Wedding Hair appointments fill up fast! with many of Lincolnshire’s beautiful brides booking several months in advance; so why not get in touch today to see how Cutting Club can make your special day even more special.
Our wedding hair packages are inclusive of a free, in-depth hair and makeup consultation, followed by an in-salon trial where you can see your dreams become a reality.
|Initial In-Salon Consultation||Free|
|Wedding Hair - In Salon||from £65|
|Bridal Party (per person)||from £45|
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch today to find out more about the fabulous wedding hair and makeup packages Cutting Club have to offer. In a hurry? Book your appointment online! Just another way Cutting Club can help to reduce the stress of your wedding day.
Booking a Wedding Hair Consultation
Here are some things you should know!
- Consultations and Trials must be booked a minimum of two weeks prior to the wedding to allow adequate time to plan and create your look.
- All Wedding Hair appointment dates & times will be confirmed in writing by Cutting Club for your records.
- Brides and the Bridal party must attend a consultation and trial before the wedding day.
- Grooms wishing to have hair colour must also attend a complimentary consultation where a stylist will apply a Patch Testing kit.
- Due to the nature of hairdressing pricing may vary according to the time taken and extra services provided. (any prices listed on the Cutting Club website are estimates only and subject to change)
- Bridal Packages must be paid in full once an initial consultation and trial have taken place.
- Bridal Packages must be cancelled by the client up to 2 months prior to your final appointment in order to get a full refund.
- Bridal Packages cancelled by the client up to 1 month before your final appointment date will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be given in the event that your wedding hair appointment is cancelled within a month of your final appointment date.